Thursday, January 25, 2007

On the phone...A song-breaking out my hip-hop skillz, lol

I see the people walking,
people walking by,
I hear the people talking,
they don't look me in the eye,
and I- hope that you-- won't pass me by,
and I- hope that you-- won't say goodbye,
As I sit in your presence---...on the phone,

On the phone!
Listening to gentle dial tone,
Beeeeeeep is your pretty moan,
tearing me with meaning unknown,
your response to the heartfelt words i've sown
As I sit in your presence...on the phone

I feel your heart a beating,
Mine is beating too,
I'm longing for a meeting,
a one with me and you,
And I- hear you say-- just what i try
And I- don't hear you say-- that long goodbye
As I sit in your presence---...on the phone

On the phone!
Listening to your music drone,
Voice like a bottle of sweet cologne,
Anger like a fierce cyclone,
You talk to me and I don't feel alone,
As I sit in your presence...on the phone

I love to hear you whisper,
'please hang up and try again"
I can't bear the thought of,
you near other other men,
And I-know your heart--you've gave me the sign,
And I-know your heart--longs to be next to mine,
As I sit in your presence---...on the phone

On the Phone!
For wrong numbers dailed, I feel atoned,
I won't take another clone,
Its you I want, you alone
I think of you, you are my own,
Sweet, sweet lady...on the phone!

No comments: