Friday, October 13, 2006

i really tried to hard to make this one rhyme...to free-versy for me to...

in the silence of a thousand tears,
speaking through your many snears,
they've piled up through all these years,
say them now, those unknown fears,

in the picture of the darkness lay,
the things you simply cannot say,
you press them hard, keep them at bay,
to the torturous souls, just say nay,

in the whispers of your hazel eyes,
the pressure here of all my lies,
i feel it now, to soon it dies,
seek my past and all it buys,

in the twinkle of your pristine smile,
the old unpacked and all in file,
spinning through, your thoughts, a dail,
flowing down like ancient nile,

in the lightness of your gentle hand,
singing softly like big brass band,
i know your there across the land,
spread through thought, like twisted sand,

in the calmness of your beating heart,
the beating whispers it apart,
it changes as you give a start,
your feelings now, sweet or tart?

in everything you ever said,
they fly back through my winding head,
lifting me, like load of lead,
drawing me to life-long bed.

No comments: