Thursday, October 5, 2006

poem del yertle el turtle

whisper whisper in my head,
whisper whisper thoughts unsaid,
whisper whisper things unknown,
whisper whisper when i'm alone,

twist and turn in little ways,
things that other people say,
don't allow my mind a rest,
whisper whisper, that's what's best,

pull on back your little net,
it yanks tight, my ways are set,
whip me right and whip me left,
I can't escape, my web so deft,

Falling through that thin thin air,
Faith and doubt, that twisted pair,
Dragging forth my heart ensnared,
Ripping down, till all's stripped bare,

Spinning minds and ribboned care,
your face a mask, is this a fair?
why oh why, my mind it blares,
take a peek, or do you dare,

whisper whispers in my mind,
whisper whisper thoughts unkind,
whisper whisper dreams in my bed,
whisper whisper till i'm dead.

No comments: